MORE SPEAKERS TO COME!
RegistrationThe cost for the 3-day event is only $50 ($60 after 4/17 and at the door).
Youth (12-20): $25 ($30 after 4/17 and at the door).
Registration for Professed Priests, Nuns, Seminarians: no charge!
Due to financial hardship, we regret that there will be no group rate or discounts of any kind.
Consider inviting someone who has moved out of town, family members who have scattered, a birthday or Christmas gift, or plan a family reunion.CLICK HERE to access the Conference Promotional Flyer. Feel free to duplicate and distribute the flyer among your family and friends, or request a quantity to be sent to you for distribution. We would appreciate all efforts to have the brochures placed in your Parish and given to your Youth Coordinator!
*** Due to social distancing regulations, seating is limited. PLEASE REGISTER EARLY!!! ***We will send an email confirmation only, so please include your email address when registering! The name badges for 2021 may be picked up when you arrive.
TO REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE:
CALL NOW: (636) 586-1895 **or** CLICK HERE to PRINT the REGISTRATION FORM. FILL OUT COMPLETELY AND MAIL WITH PAYMENT TO:
520 Mothershead Ridge Rd
De Soto, MO 63020
The health and well-being of all conference attendees is our top priority. We will be diligent and adhering to all the safety guidelines put in place by the Health Department as well as the hotel.
We respectfully request all participants to do the same. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Please wear a face mask (medical conditions excluded).
Social Distancing should I observed.Please refrain from coming to the conference if:
- You you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
The Conference will be held at the RENAISSANCE ST. LOUIS AIRPORT HOTEL located at 9801 Natural Bridge Road, adjacent to the St. Louis airport.
Room Rates: $84 + tax (single, double, triple, quad)
This completely updated and beautiful hotel is located just two minutes away from the airport, and the hotel shuttle runs continuously. The sleeping rooms are large and all newly decorated. We truly encourage you to please lodge at the Renaissance Hotel as this is the best way to help the conference.
FREE self-parking! Security provided by local police.
Face masks and social distancing required at all times.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE FOR HOTEL RESERVATIONS.
PHONE NUMBER FOR HOTEL RESERVATIONS: (314) 429-1100. Ask for the "Marian Conference" rate!
Secure hotel reservation and room preference by calling early!
View Larger Map
There will be offering of Holy Mass each day, Confessions, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and an Adoration Chapel open throughout the weekend. The entire weekend for one modest price.
2021 ST. LOUIS MARIAN CONFERENCE PROGRAM
Dear Friend(s) in Christ,
Welcome to the 22nd Annual St. Louis Marian Conference. We are happy to have you here and thank you for your participation as a vendor/exhibitor at this year’s conference. We hope and pray that you will be blessed throughout the weekend.
Due to the present COVID-19 guidelines, we must limit the number of vendors this year.Because of these limitations, we will only be accepting vendor registrations on a first-come first-servedbasis. Your payment must be submitted with your vendor registration – no exceptions. Once fullvendor capacity is reached, we will begin a wait list. If COVID-19 guidelines are loosened, vendorswill be notified by phone if additional spaces become available.
In order to keep the conference running smoothly, we kindly ask that you please observe the following guidelines. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Please do not promote or sell any items or products that are not in full accord with the teachings of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
- Due to hotel policy, fire codes, and space limitations: Please DO NOT move any vendor tables, in any way. No exceptions.
- Please do not bring or use any tables except those provided and set up by the hotel.
- You have been provided with the number of tables you requested and paid for. Please do not contact hotel staff for more tables or use tables allotted to other vendors.
- To help our attendees and maintain as much space as possible for traffic flow, please keep the hallways clear of free of displays, racks, etc. We ask that you keep these items behind or in line with your tables.
- All vendors and staff/volunteers working at your table/booth must be registered and wear a wristband during the conference.
- Per hotel policy and city health codes, the un-authorized selling of food or drinks on hotel property (including parking lots) is not permitted.
- Face masks must be worn at your tables; please provide hand sanitizer at your tables
~Thank you and May God reward you~
CLICK HERE to download these Vendor Guidelines.
CLICK HERE for the 2021 Marian Conference Vendor Registration Form.